devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Using Sympa in shared hosting environment

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: xavier renaut <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Using Sympa in shared hosting environment
  • Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 23:22:56 -0400

On Thu, Apr 24, 2003 at 04:46:59PM +0200, address@concealed wrote:
|Hello,
|
|Has anyone attempted to use sympa in a shared hosting environment. I can
see the main issue is dealing with aliases. At first glance, it seems this
will not work, but I'm hoping for any advice!

if your mta supports extensions (ie address@concealed get delivered in
aaron box), you might build a system like that.

aaron-sympa, aaron-list1 ... and so on.
(if it's what you mean by shared hosting environment...)

bye

--
xavier renaut

  • Re: [sympa-dev] Using Sympa in shared hosting environment, xavier renaut, 05/01/2003