devel - Lists with same name in different domains...

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Sebastian Calero Laguia" <address@concealed>
  • To: <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Lists with same name in different domains...
  • Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2003 13:23:24 +0200

I want to implement a system of lists with virtual domains but I am having
problems if use the same name for lists in different domains. I use Sympa
3.4.3.1 and I know this feature is not implemented yet. It is possible that
it is developed in future releases?
In main lines that modifications I would have to make in the Sympa
distribution to obtain it?

Greetings and Thanks.

Sebastian Calero
Datadec Online.

  • Lists with same name in different domains..., Sebastian Calero Laguia, 04/22/2003