devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa 4.0 wishes

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Valics Lehel" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Olivier Salaun - CRU" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Sympa 4.0 wishes
  • Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 20:56:37 -0700

> > 5. Form generations for list to add to sites.
> I don't understand this point

Some examples how to add new users into sympa. Maybe a file what can handle
subscribtions like:
I want to put a form with name and email and sub unsub radiobuttons.
How can I?
Where will send the form? Also how can i cstomize the message?
I resolved this for example on www.acasa.ro/newsletter.html
but we wroted a JavaServlet what get the message and handle the form, but
not anyone have acces to this.
For example in MOJO can generate a form ...

> > 8. a ftp for messages that contain pictures and don't want to inlcude in
the
> > message. A folder for each list where from Web can upload pictures and
> > include it in message.
>
> Did you try Sympa's 'urlize' subscriber reception option ? It does what
> you describe.

NO, where should I read more about it?

Lehel