devel - 3.3.5 cookie

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: doome <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: 3.3.5 cookie
  • Date: 03 Sep 2002 20:52:11 +0200

Hi!

I have a little problem. I just upgraded sympa to 3.3.5, and apache to
2.0.40 compiled from source.
I tried a few browsers: Galeon (Mozilla 1.0), Konqeror 3.0.2, IE)

The problem occurs only on IE, and Konqeror (I hate them but the users
use them :-). I get to the point:

WWSympa.fcgi cannot set the sympauser cookie. On Mozilla, Galeon, it
creates the sympauser and sympa_altemails cooike, but on IE and
Konqueror just the sympa_altemails cookie apperars.

I watched the code, and i saw that you create the sympauser cookie with
set_cookie, the sympa_altemails with set_cookie_extern.. I watched these
two funcitons, but it seems, that both uses the same way to set the
cookie, so I stopped exploring here :-))

Please help. I don`t know what to do... panic!! :-)

--
doome

  • 3.3.5 cookie, doome, 09/03/2002