devel - Re: [sympa-dev] error handling

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: Lauri Jesmin <address@concealed>
  • Cc: sympa-dev <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] error handling
  • Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 15:20:37 +0200

Hi Lauri,

Lauri Jesmin wrote:

> I have problems here with list-owner addresses and bounce handling. As
> now my aliases are set up so that listname-owner sends letter to
> bouncequeue. So, bouncing addresses are marked bouncing, very nice.

We plan to go further and automate bouncing addresses unsubscription
in a near future.

> But problem is that our clients have used to use listname-owner alias
> for communication with listowners. So i think that it would be nice to
> setup aliases for all lists specially for bounce handling - something
> like listname-bounce.

Sympa uses listname-owner because it is defined in a RFC (can't remember
which one).

> And also i think a good idea would be adding

You're right :
http://listes.cru.fr/cgi-bin/cvsweb.cgi/sympa/src/List.pm

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseau des Universités

  • error handling, Lauri Jesmin, 04/23/2002
    • Re: [sympa-dev] error handling, Olivier Salaun, 04/24/2002