devel - error handling

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Lauri Jesmin <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: error handling
  • Date: 23 Apr 2002 20:56:22 +0300

Hello!

I have problems here with list-owner addresses and bounce handling. As
now my aliases are set up so that listname-owner sends letter to
bouncequeue. So, bouncing addresses are marked bouncing, very nice.

But problem is that our clients have used to use listname-owner alias
for communication with listowners. So i think that it would be nice to
setup aliases for all lists specially for bounce handling - something
like listname-bounce. And also i think a good idea would be adding

--
Lauri Jesmin (address@concealed)