devel - Suggestion : "Previous" link for WWSympa

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: "Gildas PERROT" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Sympa-dev" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Suggestion : "Previous" link for WWSympa
  • Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 10:04:10 +0200

Hi,

At many places, it is difficult to come back to the previous form in
WWSympa. Example : when I am personnalising the welcome template and I want
to do the same job for removed template, I need to click on "Admin" button
then "Personnalize" button to access to the scrolling menu of templates to
edit.
Other example, when you click in "Preferences" after being in the list
"Admin", to come back to that "Admin", you need to come back by the "List of
lists" or "My subscriptions".

A "Previous" link, if possible to implement, would be interesting, wouldn't
it ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Gildas.
---
Gildas PERROT, address@concealed
Fluxus, 30 rue du Château des Rentiers, __o
75647 Paris Cedex 13 http://www.fluxus.net ---_`\<,_
Fluxus est une société BT Ignite. ----- (_)/ (_)