devel - sympa 3.3a few bugs?..

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: LALOT Dominique <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: sympa 3.3a few bugs?..
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2001 12:56:09 +0200

Just a few notes about the last version:

1.
I didn't install an RDBM and I got:
Sympa not setup to use DBI.
But As I configure for LDAP, it's working a little bit..
May be should be better not to start?..
2. remind_pasword
I just wanted to see how that fonctionality could work whith LDAP. A password will be sent without having a look at the ldap directory.
That's perhaps better but a little bit confusing. Should be better to send a mail to the owner that he sould interact with the password stored in LDAP..
Many of my users will try to use that password that is sent even without a properly installed RDBM!!!.

3. How to create a list using wwsympa and LDAP?.

You asked for bugs and reports about that version. I hope not to be too
noisy..

Dominique

Mr. Dominique Lalot (33) 04 42 91 34 24
Ingenieur Systemes et Reseaux Email: address@concealed
Faculte de Sciences Economiques 14 Av Jules Ferry
13621 Aix en Provence France
Correspondant Ciscam http://ciscam.univ-aix.fr