devel - Nomail with mysql ...

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Damien Touraine <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Nomail with mysql ...
  • Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2001 14:14:28 +0200

Hi !

I would like to know if there is any way to implement a solution within sympa that allow to have a nomail with mysql database :
My problem is that I have several user that must be able to send mail from different places (home and work, for example), but that only want to receive the messages once.
I don't manage to find anywhere how to disconnect the Data base of the subscriber than the data base of the sender ...
The solution would be to use two columns for the answer of the SQL request : the first column is the e-mail and the second one could be one keyword (mail or nomail).

Friendly
Damien Touraine

Damien TOURAINE - +33 1 69 85 81 68
doctorant au LIMSI, groupe G&I (http://www.limsi.fr/Recherche/GI)
Bat. 508, Universite Paris-Sud 91403 Orsay cedex

  • Nomail with mysql ..., Damien Touraine, 09/30/2001