devel - Re: [sympa-dev] Personnalized mail plugin

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] Personnalized mail plugin
  • Date: Mon, 02 Apr 2001 12:33:37 +0200

Alexander CASASSOVICI wrote:

> I am currently starting to work on a personnalized mail module to add to
> sympa new functions such as mail personnalisation ...
> Is there anyone out there wishing to give me a hand in that direction ?
> (e.g. sympa developpers who could save me a lot of time by pinpointing
> me where in the code sohuld my module be pasted and so on ..

Have a look at smtp::mailto() function that does (or not) grouping.
If message is SMIME-crypted, then sympa performs 1 sendmail call per
recepient.

If you want to do message customization, then, you should have a
look at List::send_file() and mail::mailfile() that uses paser.pl
for parsing meta-messages (templates).

--
Olivier Salaün
Comité Réseaux des Universités