devel - [sympa-dev] Re: Sympa 2.7 released

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Christophe Labouisse <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Re: Sympa 2.7 released
  • Date: 29 Jun 2000 11:13:09 +0200

Sorry for the message in french yesterday I didn't check that it was
only send to the proper list. So here is the same one in english.

I installed Sympa 2.7 on FreeBSD 3.2 and Postgresql 6.5.3 and
everything seems to be allright so far. Anyway I had a couple of
problem with it :

In List.pm there is a problem with the LIMIT statement which
parameters seems to be reversed (there was already a mail on this list
concerning this issue).

Still in List.pm Postgresql does not like the \N for "NULL" (or may be
is it something coming from DBD::Pg)

bounced.pl keep complaining about the archive directories found in
[...]/bounced not beeing in the proper format.

Included in yesterday's mail (<address@concealed>)
two patches: one for List.pm correcting the two first problems (merely
a quick and dirty workaround). The second one is for bounced.pl. When
bounced.pl find a file with incorrect name, it will "stat" it and
complain and delete it only if it is a regular file.

--
Le cinéma en Lumière : http://www.lumiere.org/
Fingerprint : 4721 651D D309 B302 93E4 5D73 CC52 DF3A E7C7 86CF