devel - [sympa-dev] Sympa 2.7 and problems with bounced.pl

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Josep Román <address@concealed>
  • To: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Sympa 2.7 and problems with bounced.pl
  • Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 17:31:48 +0200

Hi Olivier and others,

I've just compiled and installed the 2.7 beta and I've got the following
problem while running bounced.pl:

# /home/sympa/bin/bounced.pl -dF
unknown parameter sympa_conf_file
unknown parameter site_url
unknown parameter site_anchor
unknown parameter mhonarc_ressources
load: Unable to open : No such file or directory
Unable to load sympa configuration, file has errors.

I removed those params and started again with the result:

# /home/sympa/bin/bounced.pl -dF
load: Unable to open : No such file or directory
Unable to load sympa configuration, file has errors.

The documentation does not say nothing about new params in
wwsympa.conf/sympa.conf

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance.

Best regards,