devel - [sympa-dev] Sympa 2.7b.2

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaun - CRU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Sympa 2.7b.2
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2000 15:57:10 +0200

Sympa 2.7b.2 is available :
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/distribution/

This is a beta version, it will be released shortly.

Here is a summary of new features :

o Sympa handles S/MIME signatures in both commands and messages
o Translations (NLS only) in Finish (Mikko "Bemmu" Sepponen)
o WWSympa includes list creation (with list templates)
o Sort in web REVIEW
o SET list SUMMARY
o WWSympa's homepage is build based on topics
(see http://listes.cru.fr/wws)
o New HTTP cookie format
o New list parameter forced_reply_to RFC 2369 compliant header
fields (List-xxx) added
o Sympa recognises commands in multipart messages
o Viewing of unmoderated messages via MhOnArc
o A single Makefile for Sympa and WWSympa

The complete release notes :
http://listes.cru.fr/sympa/distribution/beta/RELEASE_NOTES

We noticed some problems in decoding messages with MIME::Tools
versions 5.xxx. We are trying to solve this with the authors of
the module. Untill then we recommend you use MIME::Tools version
4.124

--
Olivier Salaun
Serge Aumont

  • [sympa-dev] Sympa 2.7b.2, Olivier Salaun - CRU, 06/15/2000