devel - [sympa-dev] Sympa and DBMS

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: address@concealed
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-dev] Sympa and DBMS
  • Date: Mon, 22 May 2000 13:06:54 +0000 ( )

Hi there ;)

so now we do speak english don't we ;)

I am setting up a workgroup system web/database/sympa at AFUU (French Unix
User
Group )

I have my own user, documents, workgroup management system which is sometimes
dupliacte with Sympa.

I am now using Sympa/dbms which is much more flexible than the old text file
system (even if I do like text files , Unix Power ! ;) I would like to have
the
list config in tables as well as the sympa messages which could be treated as
"documents". I would also liek to include xml for message parsing.

Is there any one working in this direction so I could plan something before
diving again in sympa source code ?

Regards,

Jean Brangé

Directeur AFUU . Association Francaise des Utilisateurs Unix
33 places des Corolles . 92049 Paris La Defense Cedex
Tel : 33 1 47 76 30 30 Fax : 33 1 47 76 20 67

  • [sympa-dev] Sympa and DBMS, jean, 05/22/2000