devel - Re: [sympa-dev] wwsympa direction

Subject: Developers of Sympa

  • From: Dominique ROUSSEAU <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-dev] wwsympa direction
  • Date: Thu, 18 Nov 1999 16:27:46 +0100

On Thu, Nov 18, 1999 at 04:03:41PM +0100, Aumont - Comite Reseaux des
Universites wrote:
> Let me present you the wwsympa direction for the edit_list tool
> dedicated to modify or create list. Any comment ?
>

> -1- In order to define the class of users who can create
> list wwsympa use the scenario named "create_list" when creating
> list.
> -if scenari return "do_it" create the list (but will not
> install the sendmail aliases :-).
> -if scenari return "listmaster" create the list in a spool and
> request listmaster of what to do with it (install or reject)
> -If scenari return "reject" -> "not allowed page"
>

> -2- For each parameter, you can chose by robot configuration who can modify
> list parameters, (the configuration file is
> ~sympa/expl/edit_list.conf,
> the file in sample dir is raisonably safe).
> examples :

Are these robot-wide or per list ?

I think per-list would allow more flexibility in the permission
distribution.
For example you can want that on one list, privileged can change
data_source, but not on others...

Dom

--
Dominique Rousseau <address@concealed>