announce - [announce@sympa] Community has a new domain name: Lists and web sites have moved

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: IKEDA Soji <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [announce@sympa] Community has a new domain name: Lists and web sites have moved
  • Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:55:05 +0900

Dear users of Sympa mailing lists and Sympa web site,

Now The Sympa Community has a new domain name. We would like to
inform you that the addresses of our mailing lists and URLs of web
sites have changed.

If you need help
interface and click "Contact owner".

The mailing lists
However, please note:

### The addresses of the lists have changed

See "Mailing lists" page about the new addresses:

* https://www.sympa.community/community/lists.html

Note that older addresses are no longer usable. If you have these
addresses in your address book, please update them.

### Web interface is not accessible with previous account

You will no longer be able to log in through the federation.
You will need to create a dedicated password to log in to the web
interface of the new lists.

To create your password, go to the page of web interface
<https://lists.sympa.community/>, click [Login] button on the
menu, and select the link "First login?".

New web site URL
----------------

The web site for the community of Sympa have moved to the new
domain "sympa.community".

* https://www.sympa.community

Notes:

* sympa-community.github.io, previously used URL, will be
automatically redirected to the new site.

* www.sympa.org is no longer under the control of the community.
Now its content is out of date.

--
The Sympa Community