announce - [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.2.13 released!

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: David Verdin <>
  • To:
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.2.13 released!
  • Date: Fri, 12 Feb 2016 17:24:29 +0100

Sympa 6.2.13 released

February 12th, 2015

RENATER is proud to release the newest version of Sympa to the open-source community.

Sympa 6.2.13 is the new stable version of Sympa.

  • Download sources
  • Check the release notes
  • Check the upgrade instructions if you come from pre-6.2 version

This version mainly introduces some bug fixes, code refactoring and several improvments to the web interface.

Soji had an ongoing work on bug fixes and overall refactoring for better maintainability. Many thanks again to him!

We had a lot of feedbacks about the web interface. Though most people agreed that it was more modern than previously, not so rare people also mentioned the bulky fonts and presentation, along with weird welcome page with lonely buttons.

Ah, well.

We heard you, people! The main page and Sympa menu were reorganized for - we hope - better clarity. Several bugs were fixed.

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!

David Verdin
Études et projets applicatifs

Tél : +33 2 23 23 69 71
Fax : +33 2 23 23 71 21

www.renater.fr
RENATER
263 Avenue du Gal Leclerc
35042 Rennes Cedex

PNG image

  • [sympa-announce] Sympa 6.2.13 released!, David Verdin, 02/12/2016