announce - [sympa-announce] New release of Sympa fixes IE7 bug

Subject: Announcements of new sympa release

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <>
  • To: sympa-announce <>
  • Subject: [sympa-announce] New release of Sympa fixes IE7 bug
  • Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 15:30:22 +0100

Hello,

We've released a new version of Sympa, from its stable CVS branch.

This version of Sympa only includes bug fixes including the one that affects users of Internet Explore 7. This IE 7 bug breaks the login feature on the web interface. We'd like to thank Olivier Franco who submitted a patch for Sympa CSS that fixes this problem.

Other bug fixes are listed in the NEWS file : http://www.sympa.org./release.html

Downloading Sympa 5.2.4 : http://www.sympa.org/

  • [sympa-announce] New release of Sympa fixes IE7 bug, Olivier Salaün - CRU, 02/06/2007