Subject: Let's Translate Sympa
- From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
- To: address@concealed, address@concealed
- Subject: [Let's Translate Sympa] Sympa 6.2.64 released
- Date: Wed, 30 Jun 2021 18:52:22 +0900 (JST)
Title: Release Sympa 6.2.64 released ・ sympa-community/sympa
30th June 2021
The Sympa Community is proud to release the newest version of Sympa.
Sympa 6.2.64 is the newest stable version of Sympa 6.2.
- Download source distribution
- Check the release notes
- Check the upgrade instructions from earlier versions
- How to contribute to Sympa
This version fixes several bugs and introduces some enhancements. Translations to several languages have been mostly completed. Administrators are encouraged to upgrade Sympa to this version.
Highlights of this version
- New scenarios: List visibility scenario
visibility.identifiedfor logged in users #1140, and the scenario
create_list.closedto disallow list creation #1191.
- Ability to forbid some list names with
- S/MIME: Extracting certificate with multiple email values fails #1196.
Many more bug fixes and improvements have been done on this release. Check the release notes for more details.
Thanks to heavy works by translators on translation site, Sympa almost completely supports following languages:
- Japanese (日本語)
- Russian (Русский)
- Galician (Galego)
- Spanish (Español)
- German (Deutsch)
- French (Français)
- Italian (Italiano)
- US English
Along with languages above, help documents for users are provided in following languages:
- Catalan (Català)
- Basque (Euskara)
- Polish (Polski)
- [Let's Translate Sympa] Sympa 6.2.64 released, IKEDA Soji, 06/30/2021
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.