Subject: Let's Translate Sympa
- From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
- To: address@concealed, address@concealed
- Subject: [Let's Translate Sympa] Sympa 6.2.56 released
- Date: Sun, 24 May 2020 20:55:32 +0900 (JST)
Title: Release Sympa 6.2.56 released ・ sympa-community/sympa
24 May 2020
The Sympa Community is proud to release the newest version of Sympa.
Sympa 6.2.56 is the newest stable version of Sympa 6.2.
- Download source distribution
- Check the release notes
- Check the upgrade instructions from earlier versions
- How to contribute to Sympa
This version fixes several bugs including serious security flaw and introduces some enhancements. Translations to several languages have been mostly completed. Administrators are encouraged to upgrade Sympa to this version (See also below).
Highlight of this version
Security flaw found in previous versions
Administrators are strongly recommended to upgrade Sympa to this version or to take a workaround so that security flaw found in all previous versions has been fixed. See also Security Advisory for details.
Thanks to heavy works by translators on translation site, Sympa almost completely supports following languages:
- Russian (Русский)
- German (Deutsch)
- Spanish (Español)
- Galician (Galego)
- French (Français)
- Japanese (日本語)
- Italian (Italiano)
- US English
Along with languages above, help documents for users are provided in following languages:
- Catalan (Català)
- Basque (Euskara)
- Polish (Polski)
- [Let's Translate Sympa] Sympa 6.2.56 released, IKEDA Soji, 05/24/2020
Archive powered by MHonArc 2.6.19.