packagers - [sympa-packagers] Maintenance on lists this morning.

Subject: List for people interesting in developping and using Sympa packages

  • From: David Verdin <address@concealed>
  • To: Sympa Users <address@concealed>, address@concealed, address@concealed, address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-packagers] Maintenance on lists this morning.
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 10:08:50 +0100

Dear all,

Our Sympa-related lists move to a new server this morning. Consequently, lists will be temporarily closed and distribution will be held until we restart Sympa on the new server, around noon.

Best regards,

David

--
A bug in Sympa? Quick! To the bug tracker!
David Verdin

  • [sympa-packagers] Maintenance on lists this morning., David Verdin, 02/14/2013