packagers - Re: Sympa packages for RHEL/CentOS 6 x86_64?

Subject: List for people interesting in developping and using Sympa packages

  • From: Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: Sympa packages for RHEL/CentOS 6 x86_64?
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 11:52:30 +0100

On 01/10/2012 04:35 AM, IKEDA Soji wrote:
> I began to provide Sympa RHEL6/CentOS6 x86_64 packages.
>
> http://sympa-ja.org/download/rhel/6/
>
> Xavier's work on Fedora is very valuable.
>
> I'd like to unify SPECS in near future. At this moment there are
> some differnce (e.g. directory layout).

I'd like to have an unified spec file too. I wanted to start this work
during the Chrismas break, but this has been delayed by real life...
Also, I'd be glad to have you as a co-maintainer of the sympa package,
and the dependent perl packages, if you wish so.

> I'll post comments to review page before long.

I'm looking forward for your comments. You are in the sympa packaging
business for much longer than me and your input will be very valuable.

Thanks,
Xavier