fr - [sympa-fr] sympa with SELinux (CentOS 7) works with a few needed changes + problem

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Michael Werzowa <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: [sympa-fr] sympa with SELinux (CentOS 7) works with a few needed changes + problem
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2018 12:53:39 +0200

Bon Jour!

Installed sympa 6.2.32 a few days ago, updated to 6.2.34 day before yesterday.
Environment: CentOS 7.5, Postfix 2.10.1 (mysql-version), MariaDB 10.3.8, nginx 1.14.0

1) SELinux adaptations I made/ are needed for sympa to work on CentOS 7.5 + selinux:
Worked quite well, following sympa-community.github.io, nevertheless a few sealerts and changes needed.
Possibly developers could feed this back to RedHat and CentOS, for future adaptations of SELinux Rulesets?

My logs of changes included/attached!

2) Question concerning problem: possibly with sympa_transport
all but one of my created lists (with one virtual domain) do not work with error: …Recipient address rejected: User unknown in recipient table
 sympa_transport includes lines concerning the one list working, but not the lists not working. Is this the culpit?

Who/what writes to sympa_transport, and how to check/repair?

Merci beaucoup pour votre réponses,
salut –
Michael
Michael Werzowa
A-1180 Wien, Alsegger Str 9
+43 664 302 4511,  fax +43 810 9554 185931

  • [sympa-fr] sympa with SELinux (CentOS 7) works with a few needed changes + problem, Michael Werzowa, 10/07/2018

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page