fr - Re: [sympa-fr] Sympa avec Apache 2.4??

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Mark Van Crombrugge <adresse@cachée>
  • To: <adresse@cachée>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-fr] Sympa avec Apache 2.4??
  • Date: Mon, 19 Dec 2016 09:57:50 +0100

Guillaume,

I uncommented the “SetHandler fastcgi-script” as you suggested but the site remains in maintenance mode.

Did some research from home this weekend and a lot of people discovered it has something to do with rights on the sci scripts.

But all info stops there.

Strange how an apache update can ruin an entire application!

Thanks for your help & have a wonderful 2017!

Mark