fr - Re: [sympa-fr] [sympa-users] "Two virtual hosts are mapped via a single URL"

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Guillaume Tournat <adresse@cachée>
  • To: "adresse@cachée" <adresse@cachée>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-fr] [sympa-users] "Two virtual hosts are mapped via a single URL"
  • Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 23:47:33 +0200

I dont know, never tried this way.
URL path seem to complicate things a lot. Why dont you make 2 vhosts ?

But isn't it possible?

Bad idea. One virtual host in Apache per Sympa virtual domain.

Hello everybody

I am having trouble with my virtual domain configuration.

I want to bind the web interfaces of my two sympa virtual domains on a single apache virtual host (as hinted in the documentation)

For example, to access WWSympa of domain1, I would use the URL myvirtualhost/domain1. For domain2, it would be myvirtualhost/domain1, etc.

However, when restarting Sympa, the following error appear:  Conf::_check_double_url_usage#2347 Two virtual hosts (domain1 and domain2) are mapped via a single URL. Then none my domains are recognised on WWSympa

Here are the robot.conf files:

http_host       myvirtualhost/domainX
host            domainX
title           domain X mailing list
wwsympa_url     http://myvirtualhost/domainX

and the myvirtualhost.conf file:

ScriptAlias /domain1 /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi
ScriptAlias /domain2 /home/sympa/bin/wwsympa-wrapper.fcgi

<VirtualHost *:80>
      ServerName    myvirtualhost
</VirtualHost>

Any ideas?