fr - Re: [sympa-fr] Problems with locales on Debian

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Olivier Salaün - CRU <adresse@cachée>
  • To: Jens Krehbiel-Graether <adresse@cachée>
  • Cc: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-fr] Problems with locales on Debian
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 09:47:13 +0200

Hi Jens,

We've had lots of locale problems in the past with Debian, Solaris and FreeBSD. Some of them are fixed since we moved to the "Pure Perl" implementation of gettext(). It is currently only available as a patch from CVS :
http://sourcesup.cru.fr/cgi/viewcvs.cgi/sympa/src/Language.pm?r1=1.58&r2=1.58.2.1&only_with_tag=sympa-5_2-branch&makepatch=1&diff_format=c

Please let us know if it solved your problems.

Jens Krehbiel-Graether wrote:
But even if I change the "lang" option to anything else the web interface is german and all the languages in the drop-down-menu are german. (Look at the picture at this mail). I can choose whatever "Deutsch" I want, the language ist really german.

  • Re: [sympa-fr] Problems with locales on Debian, Olivier Salaün - CRU, 15/09/2006

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page