fr - [sympa-fr] Can not change preferences

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: adresse@cachée
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: [sympa-fr] Can not change preferences
  • Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 11:28:34 +0100

I installed Sypma v4 and got some lists working but am not able to change my
password or any other preferences.
This goes for all users.
I receive the error msg "setpasswd: action failed".
When I query the MySQL database, the 2 Sympa tables are empty.
Do I have to change a setting or can anyone help me to get this working?
Most users woul like to change the system generated password to something they
can remember...

  • [sympa-fr] Can not change preferences, mark . vancrombrugge, 10/03/2006

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page