fr - Re: [sympa-fr] anonymous_sender option doesn't work

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: "dan1" <adresse@cachée>
  • To: <adresse@cachée>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-fr] anonymous_sender option doesn't work
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 20:10:41 +0100

>Hello all again,
>
>I have the anonymous_sender option that doesn't seem to be working.
>I have setup a list with the following config file:
>
>-------------
>## Template of a moderated list ; moderator is notified when a message
>## is proposed and receives a MD5 key. He can either DISTRIBUTE or REJECT
>## it. (see also editor or editorkey)
>send editorkeyonly
>subject Sample of a moderated list (try-moderated).
>## Not listed with LIST command
>visibility secret
>subscribe open,notify
>unsubscribe open,notify
>reply_to_header
>value other_email
>other_email adresse@cachée
>apply forced
>review owner
>anonymous_sender adresse@cachée
>web_archive
>access closed
>owner
>email adresse@cachée
>## 2 editors for this list
>editor
>email adresse@cachée
>------------
>
>However, when I send an e-mail to the list, the users receive the full
>content of the X-... headers and nothing is anonymous. I can even see the
>sender's IP address, e-mail address, his ISP's information and so forth.
>I know that the list is properly setup, because I can see the difference in
>the headers of received e-mails if I change another option's value.
>
>Could you please help me with that ?
>
>Thank you,
>Daniel

Hello, Olivier.

I have just found what the problem is, by looking at the code.
In fact there are two problems.

1. The exact name of the tag for the anonymous fields to be processed is
'anonymous_header_fields' and not 'anonymous_headers_fields' (header instead
of headers).
This makes the whole difference. That is mispelled in the HTML documentation
in paragraph 6.4.14.

2. The default anonymous_header_fields doesn't contain enough fields by
default. Even if we specify a list as anonymous with the 'anonymous_sender
email-address' tag, there will still be several private headers going
through, like the real client sender's e-mail address, IP address, mailer
used (outlook express), ISP name and other private information.
Therefore, I suggest replacing the current list of default headers used in
the code by that one:

anonymous_header_fields
Sender,X-Sender,Received,Message-id,From,X-Envelope-To,Resent-From,Reply-To,Organization,Disposition-Notification-To,X-Envelope-From,X-X-Sender,X-Antivirus,X-Validation-by,X-aduser,X-MimeOLE,X-Mailer

This will totally anonymise the sender and still keep all official headers
of the e-mail, to let the user reply to the list owner, having e-mail
priority kept, and so forth.

Is it possible to include those changes soon, for the others to make things
right directly ?

Kind regards,
Daniel

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.