fr - Re: Re-2: [sympa-fr] No such list

Objet : Pour les administrateurs de serveurs de listes utilisant le logiciel Sympa

  • From: Aumont <adresse@cachée>
  • To: adresse@cachée
  • Cc: adresse@cachée
  • Subject: Re: Re-2: [sympa-fr] No such list
  • Date: Mon, 19 Aug 2002 16:28:13 +0200

adresse@cachée wrote:

> Hi Adam,
>
> thanks for you mail, I have found the error. It was not what i thought
> first.
>
> I set up (all along the documentation) another server with sympa and yet
> I've
> got the same error. I made myself the sympa user and there was it, wwsympa
> has
> created the list folder under ~sympa/expl/ as user root, so that sympa
> wasn't
> even allowed to look into them. After changing the owner of the folder to
> sympa
> all running well.
>
> Do you have a hint to solve the problem.

This is probably due to the fact that wwsympa.fcgi (the process that
create list)
is owned by root. With S bit, wwsympa act as root. You should not do
that but
run sympa.pl and wwsympa.fcgi with the same uid as httpd or better,
create
a dedicated user Sympa.

Please, use sympa-users : sympa-fr is a french speacking list.

Serge
Serge Aumont Comité Réseaux des Universités
Campus Beaulieu
35042 Rennes Cedex

Archives gérées par MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Haut de le page