Saltar al Contenido.
Menú Sympa

es - [sympa-es] Sympa 6.2.19 beta 2 released

Asunto: Lista hispanófona de Sympa

Archivo de la lista

Cronológico Hilo
  • From: dirección@oculta
  • To: dirección@oculta, dirección@oculta, dirección@oculta, dirección@oculta, dirección@oculta
  • Subject: [sympa-es] Sympa 6.2.19 beta 2 released
  • Date: Sun, 10 Sep 2017 16:12:32 +0900 (JST)

Title: Release Sympa 6.2.19 beta 2 released ・ sympa-community/sympa

Sympa 6.2.19 beta 2 released

The Sympa Community is proud to release the second beta of the next version of sympa. Please install it to test and report bugs, translate user interface to your language, or enhance documentation on Sympa, if you want to help the sympa community to deliver a more reliable version of Sympa.

Sympa 6.2.19b.2 is the new beta version of Sympa 6.2.

This version, along with fixing several bugs, improves some functions on web interface.

About beta version

This version is a prerelease version of new stable release. We expect feedback from users and developers.

  • New stable release is planned to be released in Friday, 22nd September 2017.

How to report bugs / send patches

We expect feedback by users and developers. You can submit issues and pull requests to the project on GitHub:

If you have difficulty accessing GitHub site, you may send bug reports to the developers:

How to translate user interface

You may help us translating user interface of Sympa to your languages:

To add or correct translations, you have to sign up.

More about translation, please see the Translation Guide.

Incubating new documentation

The site for development of Sympa documentation launced:

This site aims to renovate Sympa documentation. We expect inputs including addition, correction and suggestion from the community. For further details, please see the page "Contributing for Sympa documentation".

The Sympa Community

  • [sympa-es] Sympa 6.2.19 beta 2 released, ikeda, 09/10/2017

Archivo gestionado por MHonArc 2.6.19+.

Parte superior de la Página