en - Re: [en@sympa] Add privileged owner to list(s) using command-line

  • From: Jens Holzkämper <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Add privileged owner to list(s) using command-line
  • Date: Wed, 9 Oct 2024 08:45:01 +0200

Hi,

Is there a way to add users as privileged owners of lists programmatically?

I've found the following command-line option but it only adds them as a normal owner and I can't find any reference to what role name would be appropriate in the docs:

sympa add -d --quiet --role="owner" address@concealed

Also having had a look at the Sympa/CLI/add.pm code it only mentions the following roles: member owner editor

Is this possible or has it just not been implemented?

you can set it in a second step with something like:

sympa set $listname --role owner gecos="$name" profile='privileged' <<<'$email'

Regards,
Jens Holzkämper

--
Postmaster
Abteilung Digitale Infrastruktur und Betrieb