en - Re: [en@sympa] Installing Sympa on RHEL9

  • From: Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Cc: Joe Meslovich <address@concealed>, Xavier Bachelot <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Installing Sympa on RHEL9
  • Date: Sat, 4 May 2024 01:01:36 +0200

I did have the rsyslog package installed, but that's called rsyslog, not syslog. I had a ton of dependency failures early as well, regarding perl packages, so I just decided it's not good enough, so I went for using Debian instead - my boss wasn't happy, but he'll be content when it works.

roy
--
Roy Sigurd Karlsbakk
address@concealed