en - Re: [en@sympa] Where does the moderation delayed delivery come from and can it be modified?

  • From: Stephen Jarjoura <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Where does the moderation delayed delivery come from and can it be modified?
  • Date: Mon, 29 Apr 2024 10:36:30 -0400

The documentation is here -
https://www.sympa.community/manual/customize/basics-templates.html

Here are some of the folder locations, as we have them (your install may be a little different). Just replace "/opt/sympa" with whatever folder you installed Sympa in.
   SYMPADIR     /opt/sympa
   EXPLDIR      /opt/sympa/var/lib/sympa/list_data
   SYSCONFDIR   /opt/sympa/etc
   DEFAULTDIR   /opt/sympa/share/sympa/default

With the above, here are the locations of the mail template files:
  • Default templates are in $DEFAULTDIR/mail_tt2 -- but don't edit them here!
  • Server wide templates are in $SYSCONFDIR/mail_tt2/
  • Domain wide templates are in $SYSCONFDIR/mail domain name/mail_tt2/
  • List specific templates are in $EXPLDIR/list path/mail_tt2/
Sympa will start at the bottom (most specific first) and look for the template, only going up the ladder if it's not found. So, it will check the list specific location first, if not found, then it looks for a domain specific, then a server specific, and finally for the default. To customize, copy the default down to the level you want and then edit the copy.

I hope this helps!

--
Stephen A. Jarjoura
(e) address@concealed