en - [en@sympa] Migration to Rocky Linux 9 (about MariaDB database)

  • From: "antonelli@cnaf" <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Migration to Rocky Linux 9 (about MariaDB database)
  • Date: Fri, 2 Feb 2024 09:11:25 +0100

Hi All,

I'm migrating a Sympa 6.2.72 multidomain instance from CentOS 7.9 to Rocky Linux 9 and I'm following the instruction to install Sympa 6.2.72 on Rocky 9.

Installing the DB (MariaDB) I execute `sympa check` to create tables and I see that the new empty DB misses two tables (bulkmailer_table, bulkspool_table) compared to the one I want to import (which is the original one coming from old Sympa installation and consecutive upgrades).

Is it safe to ignore this two missing tables or have I to do other procedures (e.g avoid `sympa check` and import the original DB)?

Thank you
regards Stefano