en - [en@sympa] multiple domains - how to configure

  • From: "C. Bernard" <address@concealed>
  • To: sympa-users <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] multiple domains - how to configure
  • Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 17:50:18 +0200

Hi all
Is there info or examples about a configuration that uses multiple doains (for lists and sending out ),

sympa.conf
domain -> primary, ok works.

Where do I put a secondary and third domain? robot.conf file?
(I have not found any info or examples for this robot.conf file ...)

/quote:
robot.conf: Optional configuration file for the mail domain

robot.conf is the optional configuration file for each mail domain.

Format of robot.conf is the same as sympa.conf above.
/end quote.

ok for the second domain I add a robot.conf (in /usr/local/etc/sympa/ I guess)
using parameter domain = domain2.tld

But the third?
I put robot2.conf File?
or
Domain2 = in robot.conf?
as domains = would overwrite the earlier entry I would presume...

There seem to be missing some essential infos... or a good long example config.

Can someone send me sample configs for a setup with several domains?
Thanks
Christian

  • [en@sympa] multiple domains - how to configure, C. Bernard, 10/28/2023