en - [en@sympa] Unable to increase the incoming_max_count

  • From: Lenell Morgan <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] Unable to increase the incoming_max_count
  • Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2023 01:56:06 +0000

Good Day All,

I would like to increase the number of sympa_msg.pl workers for incoming messages and also increase the number of bulk workers as well for outgoing processing. I added the parameter incoming_max_count and bulk_max_count parameter to the sympa.conf as shown below:

incoming_max_count 4

bulk_max_count 12

I was able to increase the bulk_max_count to 12, but cannot increase the incoming_max_count. Attempts to update the incoming_max_count value causes the sympa service to fail and will not start up.

Thanks,

Lenell Morgan

Systems Engineer

Enterprise Directory and Messaging

IT@Hopkins | Mt. Washington Campus

Davis Building Ste 3110

Office: 667-208-8173

Create a Helpdesk Ticket / for immediate assistance please call the IT Helpdesk at (410) 516-HELP (4357

 signature_3102921109 “Some people want it to happen, some wish it would happen, others make it happen.” –Michael Jordan

This e-mail contains information that may be confidential. If you have received this in error, please notify me immediately and delete this e-mail.

  • [en@sympa] Unable to increase the incoming_max_count, Lenell Morgan, 10/06/2023