en - [en@sympa] listname variable not being filled

  • From: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [en@sympa] listname variable not being filled
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2023 15:26:56 +0000

Sympa 6.2.70

Some configuration in my Prod Sympa instance is different from my Dev instance and I don’t know where to fix it.

In Dev, if I add this line to a list’s message-footer template
This message was sent through the Sympa mailing list [% listname %]@lists.hbs.edu

The posts to the list named test-bw have footer appearing
This message was sent through the Sympa mailing list test-bw@lists.hbs.edu

But when I add this line to a list message footer template in Prod the post footers don’t pick up the list name so display the actual variable name: