en - Re: [en@sympa] [External] Microsoft Exchange connector outbound Sympa delays?

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] [External] Microsoft Exchange connector outbound Sympa delays?
  • Date: Wed, 28 Jun 2023 15:04:31 +0000

I wonder if you are bumping into Microsoft’s sending limits? If you have a lot of mailing lists, or they are quite active, or have enough subscribers, that could generate some significant volume. I am not sure how their sending limits apply to the Exchange connector. I am not an Exchange administrator.

Thought I’d mention it though, as it might be worth further investigation.

Tim