  • From: Matt Taggart <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 19:55:42 -0700

On 5/19/23 17:29, Gadi Vivier wrote:
Hi All

As the listmaster - when editing a list's configs in "Sending/receiving setup", I can see "Attachment type (footer_type)" which gives me the options to attach a footer or append it to the message body.

The list owners (privileged owners) do not see this config setting in their page when they edit their list's configs.

How do I make the "Attachment type (footer_type)" config setting visible (and usable) to all list owners?

This is controlled by the edit_list.conf config file

https://www.sympa.community/gpldoc/man/edit_list.conf.5.html

in particular "footer_type". Here's the default version:

https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/blob/6.2.70/default/edit_list.conf

--
Matt Taggart
address@concealed