en - Re: [en@sympa] Non-existent Data Source use blocking list closing

  • From: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • To: "Widerski, Betty" <address@concealed>
  • Cc: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] Non-existent Data Source use blocking list closing
  • Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 18:29:23 +0900

Hi Betty,

On 2023/04/21 5:12, Widerski, Betty wrote:
Version 6.2.70
I have a list A that has been used as an owner data source for some other lists. I want to close/purge it, but cannot
because after removing it as a data source from the other lists and resyncing each list's owners to remove the
members of list A it still says "Closing or renaming this list is impossible, because it is included by other
mailing list(s)." and gives me the button "View lists including List_A". However, when I request that
view the resulting page says "lists including List_A" and a blue box stating "No Lists".

I have reviewed every list, both active and closed, that was using List A as a data
source and reverified 1) List A is not now a data source, and 2) the Owners page no
longer shows the members of list A plus no "synchronize" button.

I have restarted sympa and wwsympa - that did not fix it. What am I missing,
or is this a bug? Is there some way I can forcibly close it?

Could you please wait for a while, i.e. one hour or so?

If the problem persists, we would appreciate it if you could submit a
bug report: https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/issues/new

Regards,
-- Soji

Thanks
Betty

Betty Widerski
Cloud & Server Engineering - HBS Information Technology
HARVARD BUSINESS SCHOOL
Shad 108 N | address@concealed<mailto:address@concealed> | T: 617.495.6642

--
株式会社 コンバージョン