en - Re: [en@sympa] suppress the message to the sender in moderated list

  • From: Terry McLaren <address@concealed>
  • To: karrageorgiou giannis <address@concealed>
  • Cc: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] suppress the message to the sender in moderated list
  • Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2023 09:50:37 -0500

Listmasters can modify the 'who can send messages' at the list level
or server level. Details about these scenarios can be found at:
https://www.sympa.community/manual/customize/basics-scenarios.html

I believe you're looking for the editorkey,quiet directive e.g.

true() smtp,dkim,md5,smime -> editorkey,quiet

Hope this helps,

Terry McLaren