  • From: Mark Dale <address@concealed>
  • To: IKEDA Soji <address@concealed>
  • Cc: En <address@concealed>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2023 05:51:13 +0000

I have a list where the text in the list's description has links to external websites, and those links get stripped out when the  home page displays the description.

When I view the text in "Edit list templates > Edit the file list description", I see the correct HTML links ( <a href="https://.....";>) but when the web page displays the link the  href part  is removed and only displays "<a>".

It works okay if the URLs are local.

How do I include external URLs?