en - Re: [en@sympa] [sympa-users] ARC signing headers broken

  • From: Harri Suutari <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [en@sympa] [sympa-users] ARC signing headers broken
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2022 10:49:53 +0200

Hello,

I'm glad to report that ARC sealing is now working fine without broken headers after upgrading Sympa to 6.2.70~dfsg-1~bpo11+1 from Debian Backports. Meanwhile I had not changed configuration, so it seems something got fixed with this newer Sympa version.

Nice! Now with functional ARC I can proceed to testing if removing the DMARC Protection is a good solution.

      Harri