en - Re: [sympa-users] Role Question

  • From: Olivier Salaün <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Role Question
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2022 09:08:45 +0200

Hi James,

If I understand your need, you could achieve this by giving your list sponsors both "privileged owner" and editor roles.

Le 08/06/2022 à 16:28, True, James Scott a écrit :

Hello,

We are curious if it is possible to add an role_admin. So in addition to editors, owners, and list masters, we need to have a list sponsor. This is would be a primary owner who is responsible for the list and its content. They would be the only owner who can rename or closed the list.

We have been looking at the current configuration options  in sympa.conf and edit_list.conf but have not found a way to accomplish this. It seems like it needs to be a new role. Any thoughts?

Thanks,

Jim True

Email Systems Administrator

Campus Communications Infrastructure