en - [sympa-users] Question about Outlook Calendar item as attachment

  • From: Rob van den Bos <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Question about Outlook Calendar item as attachment
  • Date: Tue, 10 May 2022 11:05:24 +0000

Hello,

We are using Sympa 6.2.68

One of our users wants to send an Outlook Calendar invitation as an attachment to an email using a Sympa mailinglist. It looks like this is not working as intended.

When she sends me an email with a Calender invitation as attachment directly to my mailbox and I click on the attachment, it is a calendar invitation.

When she sends exactly the same email to me using a Sympa list, and  I click on the attachment, it opens like a regular email

Does anyone recognize this issue? Is there an option in the list-settings to fix this?

Kind regards,

Rob v.d. Bos

Erasmus University Rotterdam

  • [sympa-users] Question about Outlook Calendar item as attachment, Rob van den Bos, 05/10/2022