en - [sympa-users] Owner notification after subscription

  • From: Mathieu Roquefort <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Owner notification after subscription
  • Date: Thu, 14 Apr 2022 13:01:58 +0000

Hello,

We have some difficulty with the notification sent to the owners of a list when subscribers are added.

In this case, 2 kind of messages are sent :

  • The user who has performed the subscription (if it has been made by email) receives one global notification with all the subscribed addresses.
  • All the owners receive one notification per new subscriber.

The problem is when hundreds of users are added. Each owner receives hundreds of emails. It is spam-ish…

We understand the need to inform the owners, in case some hacker would subscribe addresses. But the form of one email per subscriber is quite messy for big lists.

Is there some way to change this ? Aka have only one email per hour / day ?

Thanks,

Mathieu Roquefort
Chef de projet internet
Secours populaire français
Tél. : 33 (0)6 07 11 69 01
9/11 rue Froissart - 75140 Paris cedex 03
secourspopulaire.fr

This email was scanned by Bitdefender

  • [sympa-users] Owner notification after subscription, Mathieu Roquefort, 04/14/2022