en - Re: [sympa-users] Renames via command line failing in 6.2.68

  • From: "S. Ikeda" <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed,address@concealed
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] Renames via command line failing in 6.2.68

Hi,

Could you please check this patch?

- https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/1344.patch

For details see: https://github.com/sympa-community/sympa/pull/1344

Regards,
-- Soji

On Mon, 11 Apr 2022 19:11:49 +0000,
"Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed> wrote:

> Hi. Is anyone else experiencing failures renaming lists via the command line
in Sympa 6.2.68? Here is the error we are seeing. We’re running the packages
from EPEL on CentOS 7. Renames performed by the List Admin via the web UI are
successful. I didn’t see any open issues in GitHub concerning this problem.

> # sympa.pl --rename_list=oldlistname@robot --new_listname=newlistname --
new_listrobot=newrobot

> Can't locate object method "new" via package "Sympa::List" (perhaps you
forgot to load "Sympa::List"?) at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/CLI.pm line 128.