en - [sympa-users] Can I migrate domainhs after the upgrade?

  • From: Roger Klorese <address@concealed>
  • To: address@concealed
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Can I migrate domainhs after the upgrade?
  • Date: Sun, 10 Apr 2022 21:35:05 -0700

When I tested the migration of our system from Centos 5/Sympa 6.0.8 to Centos 7.9/Sympa 6.2.58, I only had two test domains in place... So, of course, only the lists for those two domains appear in list_table, though the subscribe records are all in place.

What's the best way to proceed? Is there a supported process by which I should generate all those records, so I can generate the aliases? Or should I just script a set of INSERTs generated from SELECTR DISTINCTs off the subscriber_table?

  • [sympa-users] Can I migrate domainhs after the upgrade?, Roger Klorese, 04/11/2022