en - Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Bad message caused Sympa crash

  • From: "Silvers, Tim" <address@concealed>
  • To: "Stefan Hornburg (Racke)" <address@concealed>, "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: Re: [sympa-users] [External] Re: Bad message caused Sympa crash
  • Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2022 14:35:03 +0000

Stefan (Sympa team),

Another crash occurred over the weekend. Again, it was a bad message with an unsubscribe request. This one did not come from an iOS or Mac client, as far as I can tell. Again, it complains about the same line in /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Database.pm, which is from the ‘commit’ subroutine.

Feb 27 06:23:45 list-app sympa_msg[29853]: info Sympa::List::delete_list_member() Unable to remove list member address@concealed from list Sympa::List <address@concealed>: Not on list

Feb 27 06:23:45 list-app sympa_msg[29853]: err main::#243 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#95 > Sympa::Spindle::DoCommand::_twist#120 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#95 > Sympa::Request::Handler::signoff::_twist#74 > Sympa::List::delete_list_member#1621 > Sympa::Database::commit#439 DIED: bug in logic. Ask developer at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Database.pm line 439.

Feb 27 06:23:45 list-app sympa_msg[29853]: info Sympa::List::delete_list_member() Unable to remove list member address@concealed from list Sympa::List <address@concealed>: Not on list

Feb 27 06:23:45 list-app sympa_msg[29853]: err main::#243 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#95 > Sympa::Spindle::DoCommand::_twist#120 > Sympa::Spindle::spin#95 > Sympa::Request::Handler::signoff::_twist#74 > Sympa::List::delete_list_member#1621 > Sympa::Database::commit#439 DIED: bug in logic. Ask developer at /usr/share/sympa/lib/Sympa/Database.pm line 439.

Tim