en - [sympa-users] Emailing multiple Sympa lists

  • From: "Rivas, Pedro" <address@concealed>
  • To: "address@concealed" <address@concealed>
  • Subject: [sympa-users] Emailing multiple Sympa lists
  • Date: Wed, 16 Feb 2022 19:27:45 +0000

Hi everyone,

Does anyone have any insight as to why I’m not able to email multiple lists at the same time? I followed the setup guide, and everything works perfectly except that. If I email two lists only one list gets the email. I do not see any errors in the logs. I see a reference to an email in Postfix, but the Sympa logs only shows the email being sent to the list that got the email.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thank you,

Pedro Rivas

IdAM Administrator – ITS

CSU Channel Islands

  • [sympa-users] Emailing multiple Sympa lists, Rivas, Pedro, 02/16/2022